Mission Viejo Library Teen Voice exists to promote teen literacy. When visiting this blog, you can expect to find book reviews, book lists, author interviews, book trailers, and event reports for author talks and other related events. Other topics relevant to teens may be included.
This blog is supported by the Mission Viejo Library and by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
Content is created by teens, for teens, under the guidance of Mission Viejo Library’s Teen Services Librarian, Allen Kesinger.
JOINING THE TEAM
The Mission Viejo Library Teen Blog Team is full right now and we are not currently recruiting for new members. If you’re an Orange County teen in grades 6 – 12, and interested in earning volunteer service credit and gaining real-world writing experience that will look great on college applications while sharing your enthusiasm for teen literature, please check back in a few months. We will re-open recruitment periodically. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mission Viejo Library Teen Voice is a family-friendly environment. Please be courteous to fellow commenters, even if you disagree with them. All comments on this blog are monitored. Any comments that do not meet the following guidelines will be removed.
- Stay on topic. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain relevant to the blog post to which you are responding.
- Refrain from personal attacks, profanity, obscenity, hate speech, or aggressive behavior.
- Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute.
- Do not post spam or content that installs viruses, worms, or malware.
- Do not post personal information such as your home address or phone number.