The Mission Viejo Library Teen Voice blog exists to promote teen literacy. When visiting this blog, you can expect to find book reviews, book lists, author interviews, book trailers, and event reports for author talks and other related events. Other topics relevant to teens may be included.
Content is created by teens, for teens, under the guidance of the Mission Viejo Library’s Teen Services Librarian, Olivia Howard.
Are you in grades 6 – 12, and interested in earning volunteer service credit and gaining real-world writing experience that will look great on college applications while sharing your enthusiasm for teen literature? Email Olivia at email@example.com to find out how you can join the Mission Viejo Library Teen Blog Team.
The Mission Viejo Library Teen Voice blog is a family-friendly environment. Please be courteous to fellow commenters, even if you disagree with them.
All comments on this blog are monitored. Any comments that do not meet the following guidelines will be removed.
- Stay on topic. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain relevant to the blog post to which you are responding.
- Refrain from personal attacks, profanity, obscenity, hate speech, or aggressive behavior.
- Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute.
- Do not post spam or content that installs viruses, worms, or malware.
- Do not post personal information such as your home address or phone number.
Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If it is determined that a user’s article contains text from another source without credit in an attempt to pass it off as their own work, then that volunteer will be removed from the project, their posts deleted, and hours earned nullified.