Hello readers! I hope you have already read my writeup on the first of the four zoom-based Summer Trivia Programs hosted by Mission Viejo Library in July 2021. By now, I hope you know how exciting and fun this summer season of pop culture trivia was!
Today I am writing about the second zoom based Trivia night that I attended on July 16, 2021. It was about Heroes and Villains! It consisted of some fun trivia questions from some of my favorite movies from Marvel and more: the Iron Man series, the Spider-Man series, the Batman series, and the Harry Potter series.
These were some of the questions. See if you can guess the answers yourself before checking the answers:
- In the film Captain America: The First Avenger, what is the name of the top secret project that turned Steve Rogers into a super soldier?
- Project Rebirth
- In the Back to the Future trilogy, Marty McFly is antagonized by a member of the Tannen family. Name each iteration as they appear in the trilogy?
- Biff Tannen, Griff Tannen, and Buford “Mad Dog” Tannen
- Which Hogwarts instructor was revealed to have erased the minds of witches and wizards while taking credit for their accomplishments?
- Gilderoy Lockhart
- What is Dr. Octopus’ real name?
- Otto Octavius
- S.T.A.R. Labs has a prominent role in numerous DC properties. What does S.T.A.R. stand for?
- Scientific and Technological Advanced Research
These were some of the many fun questions we got to answer! The trivia nights consist of 3 rounds, and each round has 12 questions.