Hello readers! Have you heard of the zoom based Summer Trivia Program hosted by Mission Viejo Library in July 2021? It is a super exciting and fun, summer season of pop culture trivia! If you haven’t already, you can email email@example.com to join in on the fun!
Every week this month, we have a trivia night on Friday! I recently attended the first one on July 9, 2021. It was about Disney Pixar Movies! The questions made me really delve into my knowledge of Pixar movies. Some of my favorite Pixar Movies are the Toy Story movies, the Incredibles movies, Cars movies, Inside Out, and Brave.
These were some of the questions. See if you can guess yourself before checking the answers:
- What are the emotions that live inside Riley’s head in the movie Inside Out?
- Joy, Fear, Sadness, Anger, and Disgust
- What name does Russell give the exotic bird he finds in Paradise Falls from the movie Up?
- Who is Buzz Lightyear’s mortal enemy?
- Emperor Zurg
- What are the names of Merida’s three brothers?
- Hubert, Harris, and Hamish
- It is said you can find a delivery vehicle in almost every Pixar movie. What company is the delivery truck from?
- Pizza Planet
These were some of the many fun questions we got to answer! The trivia nights consist of 3 rounds, and each round has 12 questions.
If you would like to sign up for future trivia nights, email firstname.lastname@example.org (as mentioned above)! I would totally recommend participating! The days and themes include:
Heroes and Villains – July 16 @ 6pm
Name That Tune: Disney Themes – July 23 @ 6pm
5th Annual Harry Potter Trivia – July 30 @ 6pm