Sustainable Fashion Presentation and Clothing Exchange
The Teen Library Interns invite you to learn about sustainable fashion and participate in a clothing exchange. Learn about the history of repurposing textiles and clothing and the importance of sustainable fashion and how it effects the environment. Participation is optional for the clothing exchange taking place immediately after the presentation.
This program is free and appropriate for all ages. Registration required.
Register here to attend the presentation and to participate in the clothing exchange. Clothing exchange guidelines will be sent to you upon registration.
This program is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.
Guidelines for the Clothing Swap:
- Bring up to five items of clothing to swap.
- Absolutely no accessories or undergarments.
- All clothing must be washed.
- Any age range of clothing is allowed and encouraged.
- There will be donation bins for clothing not swapped.
See you December 3rd!