Hello trivia enthusiasts! I hope you all enjoyed the fun, zoom-based, summer season of pop culture trivia series, hosted by Mission Viejo Library. In case you didn’t get a chance to participate this year, make sure to keep a lookout for all future trivia hosted by Mission Viejo Library. They are super fun, engaging and the questions really challenge your knowledge in a fun way. Our energetic trivia host makes the activity more thrilling.
Mission Viejo Library saved the best for the last. Our 4th and final summer trivia, hosted on July 30, 2021, was also our 5th Annual Harry Potter Trivia. Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable trivia host covered the depths of the Harry Potter world. The trivia was designed in three rounds. Every round had 12 mind-boggling questions. The host went through every round twice: once for the questions and once again for the answers.
Here are some of the questions he covered. See if you can guess them!
1. Name all the Weasleys from oldest to youngest.
- Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny
2. What is the Dursleys’ address?
- 4 Privet Drive
3. How many staircases does Hogwarts have?
- 142 staircases
1. Name all seven ingredients that create the Polyjuice Potion.
- Lacewing flies, leeches, powdered Bicorn horn, knotgrass, fluxweed, shredded Boomslang skin, and a bit of the person you want to turn into.
2. Which spell is also known as the Thief’s Friend?
3. How much does a ticket for the Knight Bus cost if you include a cup of hot chocolate?
- 14 Sickles
1. During Harry’s sixth year in Hogwarts, who is the instructor that taught the Apparition class?
- Wilkie Tycross
2. Which ice cream flavor did Harry eat at the zoo when he went out with the Dursleys?
- Lemon Ice Pop
3. What is the name of Draco Malfoy’s son?
- Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
Our Summer Trivia Program is now complete! If you joined us in any or all of the trivias, we hope you enjoyed it! If you missed it, come back next year! Hopefully we can even meet in person next year!